Open Question: Selling my laptop and someone wants the service code?? help?

8:51 PM Posted by Anonymous

Home >All Categories > Computers & Internet >Hardware >Laptops & Notebooks >Open QuestionMisti Misti Member since:May 06, 2010Total points:985 (Level 2)I'm selling my laptop and they want the service code. If I give them the service code could anything bad happen to it or anything? I don't want to be giving it out freely and end up getting in a lot of trouble or something because of what they did. Thanks! Need feedback quicklyAnswer Question

Be the first to answer this question.


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment