Open Question: Old Mac computer and webcam help?

5:09 AM Posted by Anonymous

Home >All Categories > Computers & Internet >Hardware >Add-ons >Open QuestionTurtle Chavez Turtle Chavez Member since:April 29, 2011Total points:95 (Level 1)I have got an old mac computer and I am trying to use this webcam i have bought, it is a logitech webcamera and i have plugged it into the usb port and I cannot find it anywhere I look. This is my first time with a mac, so help would be nice on how to find the location of the webcam.
I have searched for it also by its name in the search box but I still cannot find it.Answer Question

Bill by Bill Member since:May 28, 2010Total points:1,248 (Level 3)How old is the Mac? What version of Mac OS does it have? Maybe you need to download webcam software.

View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment