Open Question: My screen isn't centered?

5:26 AM Posted by Anonymous

Home >All Categories > Computers & Internet >Hardware >Monitors >Open QuestionHey when i bring my resolution up from 1024x768 to 1360x768 it goes completely off center, like half of my screen is blank, and the rest is way off to the left. I think my main issue is that i cannot get my computer to pick up this monitor so it thinks it's something entirely different. Oh btw i'm running ubuntu right now, it probably applies somewhere...Answer Question

Be the first to answer this question.


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment