Open Question: My control and command key are always on?

11:27 AM Posted by Anonymous

Home >All Categories > Computers & Internet >Hardware >Laptops & Notebooks >Open QuestionWhenever I use any of my main keyboard's keys (I have to use a secondary one now) the command and control key always turn on and never go off until I use my secondary one. I set their keys to nothing so that they wouldn't do it anymore but they still are on somehow. Please help me I'm sick of lugging this clunky imac keyboard around everywhere I go.Answer Question

Be the first to answer this question.


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment