Open Question: Lock apple bluetooth keyboard?

2:13 PM Posted by Anonymous

Home >All Categories > Computers & Internet >Hardware >Laptops & Notebooks >Open QuestionTristan Tristan Member since:December 15, 2010Total points:343 (Level 2)I used an apple bluetooth keyboard with my iPhone 4 to take notes with in school. The problem is I don't have a case for the keyboard and when I carry it around in my backpack the keys will press down and unlock the phone. This causes my battery to drain faster and random apps to start on my phone. Is there any way to lock the keys on the keyboard so they won't automatically unlock the phone if they are pressed?Answer Question

Be the first to answer this question.


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment