Open Question: Laptop keeps going black?

12:22 PM Posted by Anonymous

Home >All Categories > Computers & Internet >Hardware >Laptops & Notebooks >Open QuestionDark.side.of.the.Moon Dark.sid... Member since:April 28, 2010Total points:1,187 (Level 3)I have an HP Pavilion. I've had it for little over a year. 3 days ago I was on youtube, listening to music, when the screen went black and the music froze (just a buzzing sound). The only way I could get it to turn off was by taking the battery out. When I turned it back on there was this beeping sound that's not usually there. This has been happening every day now. I've only experienced this problem on youtube so far. I had also just updated Adobe Flash Player, so could this maybe be a bug with the video player? I am stumped. Let me know what you think is wrong. Thanks in advance.Answer Question


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment