Open Question: Is my computer able to play this game?

10:29 PM Posted by Anonymous

These are the requirements to play the game:
The minimum system requirements:
Windows 2000/ XP or Above
Pentium 4 1.4Ghz
512MB RAM
Geforce 5200 or Radeon 9500
3GB HDD

The recommended system requirements:
OS - Windows 2000 or XP (or above)
Processor: Pentium 4 3Ghz
RAM: 2GB
HDD: 4GB free
Graphics Card: Geforce 7600 or Radeon X800
DirectX: DirectX 9.0

This is my computer:
OS: Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 Processor 3800+, MMX, 3DNow, ~2.4 GHz
RAM (I'm guessing RAM means memory...): 1982 MB RAM
HDD: ??? I don't see that word anywhere in my DirectX Diagnostic Tool window >.>? Is it Page file? If it is then it's 517MB used 3358MB available
DirectX: DirectX 9.0c

I don't know half of the things I just typed so I don't know how to compare. If my computer isn't compatible, how do I make it compatible?


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment