Open Question: is it worth getting my laptop fix?

9:37 PM Posted by Anonymous

Home >All Categories > Computers & Internet >Hardware >Laptops & Notebooks >Open QuestionIf the screen blew out? I can see everything is still working when I flash a light on the laptop. My Toshiba laptop is about two years old and I don't have a warranty any longer. Should I take into a repair shop or should I just save up for a new one?Answer Question

Sho™ by Sho™ Member since:April 03, 2011Total points:4,369 (Level 4)That depends on what your laptop is worth. Parts and Labor to replace a laptop screen will be around $100.00.

View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment