Open Question: How to update Intel Pentium 4 driver?

9:14 PM Posted by Anonymous

Home >All Categories > Computers & Internet >Hardware >Desktops >Open QuestionDaniel Daniel Member since:May 18, 2010Total points:768 (Level 2)My HP gives me problems while playing games telling me I have a bad video card driver. I looked at the driver and it was missing the APG accelerator thing. How do I find out the chipset? I looked at the Intel website and it was confusing. Any help on updating the Intel Pentium 4?Answer Question

Gregory by Gregory Member since:November 09, 2007Total points:9,128 (Level 5)Go through the device manager and update the drivers for your video card there

View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment