Open Question: Formatted SD card, need to undo it?

7:03 PM Posted by Anonymous

I was trying to put an Ubuntu installation onto a USB stick and when it asked me if I wanted to format it I said yes, but what I didn't realise was that I also had my digital camera SD card plugged in as well, and it formatted that !! :( I've tried a few programs but none of them are recovering anything other than some Ubuntu files.

I had loads of pictures on there I stupidly hadn't backed up and I really want them back :( any help in getting them back and I will be eternally grateful!!


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment