Open Question: Can I send in my Macbook Pro for a new one?

3:47 AM Posted by Anonymous

I'm just curious, but I know I sound really picky and like a spoiled brat but I'm just wondering. My mom bought a Macbook Pro (Mac OS X Version 10.5.8) a few years ago, but gave it to me since it was not compatible with her work. At the time, I was about 12 or 13 and did not value my brand new laptop or care about it.

There are lots of scratches on the cover and super glue stains all over. I was wondering if it's possible at all to mail in this laptop, pay a certain amount of money, and get a new laptop... or something of that sort.

Thank you!


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment