Open Question: 2 Windows 7 Laptops BSOD crash at the same time once or twice a day?

1:18 AM Posted by Anonymous

I just bought 2 new Dell laptops, with windows 7. For some reason, they are crashing at the exact same time. They both have a wireless connection to my router. I know it has to do something with the network, because that is the only thing that they are commonly connected to. Also, my XBox looses connection at the same time as well. This only lasts a few seconds, then comes back on.

I don't know if its my router, or my insight internet connection.
Any thoughts?


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment